Thursday, March 29, 2012

Introductions are bitter-sweet but this is all hardcore swag.

It's finally time to get this up and running! With in the pit is something I have been wanting to start for a while and low key have already been running. For those of you who don't know me I am KaylaCulprit, I have been attending shows, concerts, raves, and local events since I was about 12 years old. Music is my life and since you're here I'm assuming yours as well. I have a lot of music experience and have some decent connections I hope to share with all of you. But enough about me, the point of this whole blog is to share my music insight, knowledge, experiences, and get you the 'in the know' on all music events going on. We will be having guest writers and reviewers occasionally featured on the blog as well with interviews from band members. I'll post updated lists on shows I will be attending and when to expect new updates. I am open to all suggestions and even to here your guys experiences if you've attended the same shows.
Enjoy and stay rocking, welcome to the family!
KaylaCulprit

No comments:

Post a Comment